Top 10 Must-Have 2016 Trending Winter Styles
If you want to look amazing this winter, it is important to know the 2016 trending winter styles. Make sure you shop from this list of 10 must-have 2016 trending winter styles. You will find everything you need, so you are outfitted for this winter.
- Ankle Boots -- Ankle boots are the must-have shoes to look for when you are shipping for winter styles. You can purchase a dressy suede pair or look for a slip on that is a little more casual. There are a variety of styles from Old Navy, Zappos, Forever 21, and Journeys, so you can meet the needs of your budget.
- Fur Vests -- It is easy to dress up your 2016 winter apparel when you have a fur vest. This vest is a great way to add an extra layer of warmth to your outfit, and it also enhances your style. You can find fur vests at a variety of clothing stores including Express and Sears.
- Puffy Vests -- The puffy vest is a casual alternative to the fur vest, and it looks great on both men and women. It is also a great winter clothing item for your kids. Additionally, it is one of the top items to buy when you are shopping for winter clothing. Many sporting stores sell these vests.
- Graphic T-Shirts -- If you are looking for something to wear underneath your vests, you might want to invest in some graphic t-shirts. Logos or sayings are particularly trendy as part of 2016 winter style options. You can even purchase a funny shirt from T-Shirt Hell.
- Aztec Patterns -- The Aztec pattern is especially popular for winter 2016. Many designers are using it on layering pieces like cardigans and ponchos. Forever 21 and Urban Outfitters has a great selection of Aztec styles. You can also find fashionable Aztec dresses at Revolve Clothing.
- Plaid Shirts -- This winter season, plaid shirts are pretty popular. Nearly every clothing store has some type of plaid shirt. For an affordable option, try Old Navy. They offer plaid styles for men, women, children, and babies.
- Scarves -- Scarves are a great winter accessory that will add style to the basic jean and t-shirt. The infinity scarf from LL Bean is especially stylish and it is also versatile. Scarves are an affordable way to update your wardrobe from last winter.
- Sweats -- Casualwear is definitely in style for 2016, and there are a variety of fashionable sweats from stores such as Gap, Foot Locker, and Eastbay. Most styles are tighter, especially around the ankles.
- Oversized Bags -- Large, oversized bags are ideal for wintertime, whether you are heading to lunch or taking a weekend getaway. Many people find great deals on this valuable accessory at Bluefly.
- Ripped Denim -- Finally, ripped denim has made a comeback this year. Black denim is especially popular for men, women, and children. You can find affordable styles at Aeropostale, American Eagle, and Express.
Complete Your Wardrobe with 2016 Trending Winter Styles
If you want to look trendy this winter, make sure to invest in these 2016 trending winter apparel items. You can pair them with the items you already own in your closet to look amazing everyday.